We simplify iXBRL tagging for UK accountancy practices and offer a fully-managed iXBRL conversion service with spreadsheets, word processor documents or PDF files.
Our iXBRL tagging service is provided by an experienced technical team, who tag the line items in your financial statements and tax returns with UK GAAP/IFRS taxonomy labels. We also review all accounts twice for quality assurance and test them to ensure they pass through the HMRC validation gateway. Also try our accounts outsourcing to reduce your workload.
Scope of work
For the HMRC and Companies House we convert into the following file types:
- Corporate tax return form (Form CT600) into XML
- Corporation tax computation into iXBRL
- Financial statements
- Review of tagged data
- Convert simple trial/ledger balances to UK GAAP accounts
- Filing iXBRL returns
- CCH iXBRL
- IRIS Open iXBRL
- VT, Tax Calc, SAP, Digita
You’ll need to provide
- Spreadsheets, word processor documents or PDF files of the data you want us to tag and convert
- iXBRL reports